Every week, you’ll get insights and actionable steps to develop yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally
How often do you get to Friday and become overcome with frustration that you didn’t get what you wanted to accomplished?
In this episode of The HaltingWinter Podcast, Seth Winterhalter walks through the 5 steps to making sure you own your week and set it up for success toward the things that are most important.
For personal coaching or corporate consulting, reach out to us at: https://haltingwinter.com/
Once you have clarified your deepest desires, then to turn them from dreams into reality, you must take action.
Goals clarify your action steps. And you need a variety of goals.
• You need big goals (to get married).
• You need small goals (meet potential spouses and go on dates).
• You need prioritized goals (you don’t plan the wedding before you go on dates).
• You need time-sensitive goals (go on four dates this month).
• You need risky goals (ask someone out who is way above your reach).
All kinds of goals. Not just big, general ones. Not just small, easy-to-accomplish ones.
You need the variety of goals needed to bring that deepest desire into its full reality.